HP Envy 4520 Printers now a day usually come with wireless connectivity feature. And allow you to print from one or more system through hp envy 4520 wireless setup network.
You can setup your printer and system accordingly so that you get wireless connectivity to print your photos, documents etc. you can set connection type as wireless while installing software.
And you are ready to begin print, scan, copy, fax wirelessly. Any confusion regarding wireless setup can be resolved by our technical team. You may as well require to download wireless software to finish.
Envy 4520 Wireless Printer Setup
HP Envy 4520 printer like its contemporaries support wireless feature. Here, we will propose everything about HP Envy 4520 wireless setup. How to troubleshoot, how to setup 4520 in windows, Mac, network connectivity and troubleshooting wireless network related bugs.
HP Envy 4520 Wireless Printer Setup for Windows
- Gather your network name i.e. Service Set Identifier(SSID).
- Know password or security passphrase for the SSID.
- Make sure your windows device is connected to the hp envy 4520 wireless network.
- Good internet speed to access hp-file.net/setup 4520 web services.
- Make sure your system and hp envy 4520 wireless setup printer you want to connect are kept on and keep router and printer within range.
- If you have connected any USB cables or Ethernet cables to your hp envy 4520 printer then remove them.
Step 2: Connect to HP Envy 4520 wireless network
- Observe a wireless icon on your printer control panel, touch it.
- Now, touch settings icon. Go to hp-file.net/envy4520 Wireless setup wizard.
- Choose your network from the list of available networks.
- If the list do not show your network name, then tap Enter New Network Name and proceed as per screen instructions.
- When you are asked to enter password or WEP or WPA key, Enter and tap done.
- Press Ok in the summary screen to go back to Home screen.
Step 3: Download and Install the driver
- You can download complete hp envy 4520 setup driver and software from HP website.
- Or you can install it by using installation CD as well.
- Visit hp-file.net /envy4520 to download driver.
- If you can’t find the legitimate software driver, select your model number from Menu and press Begin followed by Download.
- Run the executable file to install hp envy 4520 wireless setup driver to your windows system.
- Keep following the on screen instructions to finish installation process.